Balalaika Noise is extremely popular in distant regions of so-called Russia (like Karelia) for performing in native languages of extincting inhabitants thereof (mastered by R.A.Pavlov due to his experience in comparative linguistics) along with using balalaika for accompaniment. Goosli Noise comes even closer to the original (poskonny) Russian noise using even more ancient instrument - goosli - to create more bloodcurdling harsh noise destruction chaos! Stop Asking Stupid Questions performs with unique homemade and antique instruments.
Current tour and concert dates:
- Unfortunately I won't be able to tour until atleast summer 2019
- Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Italy, Vaticano, San-Marino, Monaco, Liechtenstein
- Island - Greenland - Canada
- South Africa (в Кейптаунском порту), Antarctic